A Snapshot of... Bournemouth


For those of you who don't know, or are perhaps new to the blog, I went to uni in Bournemouth and graduated a few weeks ago. During my three years of living in the seaside town, I took a lot of photos. 

You're not a true Bournemouth resident if you haven't got hundreds of pier and beach pictures in your camera roll, but I've picked out some of my favourite shots, as well as a few from surrounding areas.



A peaceful evening on the beach
The carrousel lights up the darkness by the pier
You'll find this beautiful church in Moordown
This piece of art flies high at East Cliff
Blissful Summer's day in Sandbanks
Sun breaking through the clouds in early Spring
Street art in Bournemouth is a rarity but this certainly catches the eye
The university - arguably, the town's greatest landmark!
For photo enquiries, or to use any of these images in your own work, please email hdonlineuk@gmail.com 

Have you ever visited Bournemouth? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts